Sunday, August 11, 2013

Monday Made It and a Freebie

I've seen several posts about a flipbook for Back To School Night. I've used these types of flipbooks with my students for a while, and love them. I decided I wanted to make a template that would make it easier for me to incorporate these with some of my student research this year. I'm still figuring out settings and such on PowerPoint and I'm sure I've got a lot to learn. Here  is the the template I created that would be great for back to school or anything else you'd like to use it for. The text boxes are editable so you can change the information to fit your needs, I used a Kimberly Geswein font, but you can use whatever works for you. Please follow my TPT store and leave feedback if you download the template.

It will be free Monday August 12, here.






I also worked on some classroom setup stuff this weekend. I'm loving the pompoms on my dry erase markers, and my kids are all ready to do their work with freshly sharpened pencils in their cases.

Still have 10 days before the first day of school! Good luck to those of you who are starting this week!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a neat flip book. Would love to check it out! Hope you will stop by to check out my projects.

    Have a great school year!
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete